Wednesday, January 3, 2024

At Least I'm Not Lisa Rinna

Lisa and her Lips

Lisa Rinna, an actress of little talent whose claim to fame, besides being married to Harry Hamlin, an actor of some talent, is her outlandishly large cartoony lips she had created with the help of a plastic surgeon or two, has, at the age of 60, decided to start the new year off with a bang by posting a full-frontal nude photo (top to bottom) of her anorexic body adorned only with sparklers over her nipples. Hoping to "start the year off fresh," she apparently thought the image would go viral and get her back in a game she was never really in. 

The poor woman. Below are a few more photos of Lisa and her lips yearning for stardom over the years. From now on when I'm feeling down I can say to myself at least I'm not Lisa Rinna. (Although I wouldn't turn down dinner alone with Harry.)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Is Never Good

                        For reasons that remain unclear, a growing acceptance of fat people has taken root in our society. Online, more and...