Saturday, January 27, 2024

Extorting Donald Trump

Hey, I want $83 million too! And who knows, maybe Donald Trump raped me a million years ago also -- you know it's possible he was in a raping frame of mind. I was very attractive back then and also lived in NYC, and Trump was exactly my age. 

Come to think of it, yes, I remember now, he was at a party at Studio 54 and I was there and he forced himself on me in the coat check room, but I never said a word because I thought my date would beat him up -- that guy Dennis was the violent type. (We broke up after he punched a waiter for smiling at me.)

Anyway, if that ridiculous woman E. Jean Carroll can tell a tall tale and wind up with a bundle of cash, why not me? Apparently just as long as one denigrates Donald Trump the sky's the limit! I'm calling her lawyer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Is Never Good

                        For reasons that remain unclear, a growing acceptance of fat people has taken root in our society. Online, more and...