Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Does Mars Have Two Sexes, Like We Do?

Earlier today I came across a person whose gender was completely indeterminable. First I thought it was a woman, but soon enough I became convinced it was male. This went on for some time, until finally I was mystified enough to ask a friend who was with me and who knew the answer. Turns out it was a female, not a transgender although a lesbian. 

I give up. I am old enough to remember the good old days, when men and women flirted and tried to look attractive and, dare I say it, sexy to one another. If a man called you pretty, that definitely was a good thing. Unlike in today's twisted woke culture, where up is down and down is up and where I read the following in the "Letters" column of the Wall Street Journal:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Donald Trump Is Child's Play

While the Democrats are all hot and bothered over a one-night stand between Donald Trump and Stormy Daniels, threatening to imprison him fo...