Thursday, September 21, 2023

Fat Is Gross

Is it just me, or are fat people seriously gross? My husband says that is judgmental of me, but then what is anything that anyone says but a judgment? 

It's cold outside, it's way too hot, this steak is too rare, I hated that movie, the music is deafening, the doctor is wrong, my foot hurts, your hair is very pretty, this wine is delicious, that baby is adorable, that comedian is very funny and this coat is too expensive are all judgments. But they're okay. But saying that Lizzo and her back-up singers, shown above, are too fat, way too fat, grossly overweight -- that's not allowed. That's being judgmental.

Well, that's crazy. (There I go again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fat Is Never Good

                        For reasons that remain unclear, a growing acceptance of fat people has taken root in our society. Online, more and...