Friday, September 15, 2023

Reverse Evolution

I got over trying to figure out the gender of many of the young people I meet long ago. Basically, if you're not dating my son, I don't care. But today I became quite unsettled when I went to a store and literally was not sure what species the sales clerk was. It looked like something straight off the backlot of one of those Planet of the Apes movies, although not as cute.

At first I thought it was a male, since it had copious facial hair, a man bun, two hoop earrings and one of those snot-nose rings and a fairly deep voice. Then I noticed it also had breasts -- maybe a B cup -- and lacked an Adam's Apple, so I was back to thinking female. But what really stumped me was its demeanor, which was decidedly not human. It walked like an animal that was uncomfortable being on two legs instead of four, and was very unfriendly, almost threatening. It might have growled.

I left without buying anything and am still kind of freaked out. With the popularity of all these surgeries lately, could the human race be devolving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Donald Trump Is Child's Play

While the Democrats are all hot and bothered over a one-night stand between Donald Trump and Stormy Daniels, threatening to imprison him fo...