Monday, September 25, 2023
Democrats Seeing Clearly
Lately I've met several die-hard Democrats who vow to vote Republican in the next election. Finally they have removed their blinders and see that Biden is feeble-minded and Kamala is incapable of much should he die, which is a possibility despite the power of those behind the scenes who run the country. Also, Senator John Fetterman? AOC? Ilhan Omar? Are they kidding?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm Not Crazy
Not all Furries are cuddly! I may be a lot of things, but crazy isn't one of them. I am judgmental, sarcastic and often depressed. I suf...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...

No comments:
Post a Comment