Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Stuff Andrea Likes

Slippers, available in brown, maroon, tan and black
Imagine I am a huge celebrity, like Oprah Winfrey. And there is a website called "What Andrea Likes." It's hard even for me to imagine since there is no part of me that wants to be a celebrity, and even though I am talented I have never done anything to get anywhere, unless you count back when I tried to sell drawings to the New Yorker magazine for like six months and finally they bought some, and then bought some more, and then I stopped sending them.

Anyway, I'm big, and my fans want a list of things I like in time for Christmas so they can get gifts for their friends and family and tell them, "Andrea has one of these!"

So here's the list, plenty early enough to do your holiday shopping:

TEMPUR-PEDIC Slippers

World's Most Famous Mug Mug
Donald Trump Mugshot Mug

Maine Coon Cats

Maine Coon cat

See, it's a short list but I really like all of them. And not much else. This is another reason I am not a celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Donald Trump Is Child's Play

While the Democrats are all hot and bothered over a one-night stand between Donald Trump and Stormy Daniels, threatening to imprison him fo...