Thursday, May 26, 2022

Delusional Democrats

My husband's fat, brain-washed nephew Keith posted the usual loony left inanities on Facebook yesterday, as he always does since he is a paid foot-soldier in their army, working for some grass roots pols in his little corner of the world, I forget where but it's nowhere good. Anyway, Keith wrote that the tragic shooting in Uvalde, Texas was done by Republicans who "all have blood on their hands." He wrote, "Republicans pulled the trigger, no doubt about it."

What an ass, and I don't just mean how big his is, which is mammoth. 

I am a Republican, having morphed into one after many years as a Democrat and then as an Independent, and I was not in Texas at the time. In fact, I have never even been to Texas. Also, I don't own a gun, don't like guns, and have never seen a gun in person. My husband also votes Republican and he was home in Maine at the time of the shooting. He also does not like guns and would never own one. 

Several of my friends vote Republican and none of them travelled to Texas, do not own guns, do not belong to the NRA or have rifles or anything like that.

That dumb-ox Keith is delusional (characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I Believe In Yesterday

This morning I spent some time reading my old blog posts. Much to my amazement, they were much funnier than the ones I have been writing rec...