Monday, May 16, 2022

Kamala Needs To Stop Working


Poor Kamala. Apparently the job has been too much for our VP, the first woman of any color to hold the esteemed position. Her most recent speech at the internationally broadcast Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit shows just what a huge toll it has taken on her:

"Our world is more interconnected and interdependent. That is especially true when it comes to the climate crisis, which is why we will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues, to tackle these challenges, and to work together as we continue to work operating from the new norms, rules, and agreements, that we will convene to work together on to galvanize global action. With that, I thank you all. This is a matter of urgent priority for all of us and I know we will work on this together." 

I say we give the poor girl a break and relieve her of her duties before she loses it completely. Plain and simple, she needs to stop working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Dark Day At the Symphony

Yesterday I saw first-hand the blind ignorance of Mainers. Sure, there are smart Mainers, notably my dermatologist, my hip surgeon, my denti...