Friday, May 13, 2022

Chinese Solution for A Chinese Problem


Suddenly, it's like everyone I know has Covid. This is a new development for me since until about a week ago I knew only one person who had contracted the virus. Now it's springing up everywhere. Oddly, at this time I am maskless virtually all the time since the mandate has been lifted in Maine and I'm more than happy to let it go. 

Still, who wants Covid? Not me. I also don't want to get another booster shot. All my friends who have the virus have also been double-boosted, yet it offered little protection from infection. True, they are not very sick or in the hospital (except for one), but the first booster made me feel bad for two days so I'm reluctant to experience that again. But am I being foolish?

My biggest problem recently was my painful knee that was totally cured by an acupuncturist after "normal" doctors did nothing but send me for tests. I wonder, has anyone tried this ancient method for Covid symptoms? It might work. After all, they both originated in China.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Dark Day At the Symphony

Yesterday I saw first-hand the blind ignorance of Mainers. Sure, there are smart Mainers, notably my dermatologist, my hip surgeon, my denti...