Thursday, February 10, 2022

Who Dat?

I don't understand all the bellyaching about face masks. What's the big deal? No matter what the rules are in the future, I intend to wear one in public for the rest of my life. I actually like it. Add a pair of sunglasses and a hat and I'm some sort of superhero.

Face masks make interacting with the world so much easier. There's no unnecessary chit-chatting with strangers and shopkeepers about the weather. (Yes it is very hot, or very cold, or a beautiful day, I agree, thanks for pointing that out.) No makeup is required -- I can can just go out "as is" and not fear running into anyone who matters. And who knows -- maybe, although it's unlikely, no coronavirus germs can enter my respiratory system. 

What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...