Sunday, February 27, 2022

20 Things You Shouldn't Put in Your Oven


This post is a public service announcement in response to a story I saw online entitled "Five Things You Shouldn't Put in Your Oven." I did not click on the headline as I am confident that I already know which things would be bad. In fact, I can think of many more than five. So for those of you with only half your brain still functioning after years of reading similar stories online, I offer the list below. Remember, for God's sake do not put these in your oven!

A cat

A dog

A baby

Shoes

TNT

An umbrella

Curtains

Petunias

Carpeting

Gummy bears

Chewing gum

Balloons

Windex spray bottle

Snowballs (both kinds) 

A book

A cell phone

A computer

A clock

Shampoo

Candles




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...