Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Alexa, Lock the Doors


America, land of the free and home of the brave, is a thing of the past. Now people are getting cancelled for saying that other people shouldn't be cancelled. Like Andrew Yang, a loser candidate for president in the last election, saying that Joe Rogan, the podcaster who is the latest winner of the the stone-throwing lottery, is not a racist. Uh-oh Andrew, watch out -- they're coming for you!

Is today the day the Gestapo comes to my house? After all, I've said some pretty rough stuff in the privacy of my own home. But is it really private? Could there be cameras hidden somewhere? Oh well, at least I don't have one of those Alexa machines.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...