Friday, December 31, 2021

My Hate Blog

The thing is, I hate almost all people and many societal norms. Here are just a few of them. 

I am repulsed by my former close friends, Louise L. and Juanita N., who dropped me suddenly when it dawned on them that I am not a Democrat. I tried to keep a low profile about it for years, which was a pain in the ass, truth be told, but I always knew they were too small-minded to accept another point of view. Apparently they found out somehow. They are now both brain-dead to me.

I honestly think that transgenders have a mental health issue and thus hate that they are clamoring for their own bathrooms, and that men are competing in women's sports, and demanding to be seen as perfectly normal.

I am nauseated by my neighbor Nan K. who thought it was okay to gossip with other neighbors about my son, but not tell me what she knew or ask if it were the truth. I know all sorts of dirt about her and have never told anyone, except my husband of course.

While I understand the need for an abortion in certain circumstances, I am appalled that every single parroting Democrat has no problem with murdering unborn children for their own convenience and calling it ''women's health''.

I despise my next-door neighbors who have not spoken to us for 10 years because when they moved here my husband suggested they replace their can of rocks with a decent wooden post to hold up their mailbox.

I disrespect all politicians except for Rand Paul, Jim Jordan, Ted Cruz, Ron DeSantis, Lindsey Graham and George W Bush. 

I pity, and thus feel superior to, every person who has a Black Lives Matter sign on their lawn, like that means they are not racists. What fools.

I am depressed by the very existence of blueberry bagels, raisin bagels, cinnamon bagels and chocolate bagels. Talk about cultural appropriation, hah.

Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and Dr. Anthony Fauci are idiots, plain and simple. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...