Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Me and UPS


I was told a signature was required for a wine delivery. I was told it was coming today. I stayed home ALL DAY LONG, left a note on my door when I took a 5-minute shower, and did not go out to do errands I need to do. Finally, at about 7 pm I looked out my window to see if the truck was coming and much to my surprise, there was a big box on my doorstep. No knock on the door, even though my husband and I were both home. No signature. was asked for. No sign of the truck or driver, just a box of wine left on our doorstep. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ALSO AGAINST THE LAW. I AM CONSIDERING MY OPTIONS.
UPS: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...