Wednesday, December 9, 2020

I Might Be An Anti-Vaxxer


The news is all aflutter over the latest findings related to the Covid-19 vaccine, which somehow has been developed by three different companies, each of them employing human beings who we know are prone to error. We are told by His High Holiness Dr. Anthony Fauci that they all work, with one having 90% efficacy, another 95% and a third 100%. These are good results, to be sure, but still I'm hesitant. It seems awfully fast to pull off what has in the past taken at least four or five years, and in some instances, like polio and ebola, nine or ten. 

I'm not suggesting it's a hoax or anything like that. It's just that I'm already taking five pills a day for high blood pressure, anxiety and heart disease, making my insides a roiling chemical plant that causes me some amount of distress at random moments: dizziness, headaches, blurry vision come and go with no warning. So you can understand why I'm not eager to add a medication that might work, and might make me sick with symptoms of the coronavirus for a few days, or might not work, or might make bad things happen to me that nobody has even imagined.

Having been kidnapped at the age of four, I am naturally suspicious. I'm not saying this vaccine is a perfect way to implant that chip inside everyone that will give our incoming  totalitarian government complete control over our every thought and action, but the idea has crossed my mind. And it's still my mind, which happily can have such thoughts.

Hey, but you all go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...