Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Devil Woman


People all over the country are fighting for their lives. ICU beds are running dangerously low in some states. Deaths in the US thus far have topped 285,000. But take heart, all is not lost: Nancy Pelosi still has the time to plan which face mask to wear with what outfit. At a cost of $22 each from designer Donna Lewis, the almost 81-year-old House Speaker defends her fashionable masks, saying they "make a statement." 

I couldn't agree more. Since she wears a different one every day I'm guessing her mask budget for any month tops $700. Thus the statement is, "I'm rich and I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those blue surgical masks the peasants wear." What else could it be?

Her office did not respond to my request for a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...