Friday, May 15, 2020

Buy American!

Almost a month ago I ordered 50 medical masks listed on Amazon.com from a company called Drtpi that I believed to be legitimate, even though they were not operating here in America. ("Drtpi is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service.") Hey, I'm no racist! I love immigrants! I trust immigrants! All four of my grandparents were immigrants! Anyway, I entered my credit card information and address and waited ... and waited. In fact, I'm still waiting.

Good thing I wasn't holding my breath. My order never arrived, and according to Amazon, I cannot get a refund until I contact the seller. But when I tried to do just that, online of course, my query went into the ether, or whatever it's called. Meanwhile, my husband ordered masks (and gloves and hand sanitizer and some other stuff) from a seller in Florida just three days ago and it all arrived today.

Discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are What You Eat

Here in Maine, it's fiddlehead season. Fiddleheads are baby ferns. If left undisturbed they would become adult ferns, like the ones you ...