Wednesday, April 1, 2020

The Pillow Police

It sickens me that I am somehow in the same sphere of humanity as my husband's first cousin, a raging asshole and a bitch to boot, without a shred of common sense. I would much rather be distantly related to, say, Jackson Browne or Mother Teresa or Nat King Cole or Jonas Salk or Liam Neeson. But no, my husband's dimwitted, poisonous cousin -- and she's got an identical twin! -- is what I got.

Today the fully-grown idiot wrote on Facebook: "If you buy a MyPillow" (from Mike Lindell, who recently appeared on TV in one of Trump's afternoon briefings about Covid-19 and spoke from his heart), "I'm not going to harbor any like or respect for you going forward. This is really sick shit." Here is what she considers to be "sick shit":

“God gave us grace on November 8, 2016, to change the course we were on.”  (Lindell is obviously a Republican and likes the president.)
“Taken out of our schools and lives, a nation had turned its back on God.” (True.)
 “I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the Word, read our Bibles and spend time with our families.” (All good ideas.)
“Our president gave us so much hope. Where just a few short months ago, we had the best economy, the lowest unemployment, and wages going up, it was amazing.” (True.)
“With our great president, vice president and this administration and all the great people in this country praying daily, we will get through this and get back to a place that’s stronger and safer than ever.” (Maybe.)

1 comment:

  1. It's too late to convince these people that hate him and God, my son that I love so deeply and his wife are educated through the college indoctrination system, there's no getting them back from that.

    ReplyDelete

Pinning My Hopes On Fox Pee

I am not a murderous sort. At least, not until today. But now I want to go on a rampage against, of all things, chipmunks, those adorable li...