Thursday, April 9, 2020

Simon Says "Baaa!"

The typical American voter these days.
For the first time in my adult life I feel like a fool. While I may have been considered a fool by others before now, how I appear outwardly has never been my concern since the only person's approval we need is our own, and eventually that of our Maker. Surely that's a given. But recently I have lost my self-respect, and it sucks.

This sad truth hit me yesterday as I was unpacking groceries after picking them up at the market, having phoned in my order a week ago to avoid entering the store and possibly leaving with a deadly disease. Not only were several things missing, but the whole rigamarole I went through as suggested by the government "experts" seemed stupid and, to be perfectly frank, pointless.

After removing everything from the brown paper grocery bags out in my garage, I then disposed of all plastic and cardboard packaging and transferred foods to plastic bags or Tupperware. Next I sprayed the cans and jars with disinfectant and washed the produce and fruit as if they were teeming with unseen viruses that could enter my body and kill me. Holding my breath the whole time, then finally washing my hands with soap and hot water, it was the first time I ever did anything based solely on hearsay.

I have not met anyone with coronavirus. I do know two people who know someone who had it, but they recovered. Yet I am riddled with fear based solely on news reports, and since when are they accurate, trustworthy and without an agenda? Never. And now more than ever, the people shoveling that shit are insanely focused on inflating the horror in hopes of defeating President Trump at the polls next November, when a Democratic win would plunge us further into the sheeplike existence we find ourselves in right now, following orders: Stay home. Don't go to work. Depend on government handouts like unemployment and food stamps. Don't see your family. Avoid your friends. And above all, listen to Big Brother, or if their plan works and Joe Biden wins, Big Grampa.

It's downright chilling.

1 comment:

  1. Your getting it....there hasn't been one person that has had it or one hospital or medical field actively working right now that doesn't have enough ventilators, mask and other equipment to fight this, but on the news, they make it out like they have practically none. We're being duped big time especially when they are saying 3 to 6 to 18 months living like this. I'm more concerned about the fear propaganda and the democrats then this virus.

    ReplyDelete

Spoiler Alert: Not For the Faint of Heart

I recently saw a disturbing video posted online that has stuck in my brain, like a song you hear that you can't stop playing over and ov...