Sunday, April 26, 2020

Dumb With a Capital D.

Many people are this dumb, regardless of who is in the White House.

Last week President Trump, a lifelong real estate mogul with not a lick of medical training who gained the office by defeating a defective opponent hated by millions of voters, commented after his medical experts mentioned on TV that disinfectants kill the novel coronavirus on surfaces and in the air: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. Is there a way we could do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning?"

Naturally the self-righteous, all-seeing, all-knowing Democrats and the press (same thing) seized on his statement and turned it into a directive that people should drink bleach. They insisted that this was another example of how bad a president he is, how Trumpies are stupid enough to drink bleach, etc. etc. Fake news stories popped up claiming that dozens of people were hospitalized for drinking bleach. (Nobody had.)

I say if anyone thought Trump was suggesting that people should drink bleach, they are even dumber than the people who would actually drink bleach. In addition, if anyone drinks bleach and dies because of Trump's suggestion directed to the scientists working on creating a vaccine, we as a species are better off. It all makes me wonder how many Democrats took the Tide Pod Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. OMG my stupidity was supporting the president, because when I saw it, I didn't see anything that would imply what all these media BSers were saying and by stating how I felt about it on facebook what a nightmare, of course my daughter in law that already speaks to me like she hates me had to jump in just to let everyone else know she wasn't on my side. I've decided not to post for awhile, my stupid, but at least it sorts out who gives a crap about me anyway lol

    ReplyDelete

Spoiler Alert: Not For the Faint of Heart

I recently saw a disturbing video posted online that has stuck in my brain, like a song you hear that you can't stop playing over and ov...