Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Sick of Racism

Who's that old white guy in the back?
I hope the title of this post is not considered racist. After all, I might be implying that I am sick of races, which might mean I am sick of black people, who we know are the race everyone means when the term "racism" is bandied about. And god forbid I should say that I am sick of certain black people, namely Barack Hussein Obama. Just by printing his middle name I am immediately a racist since we all know that nice people never remind any of us that our president has that weird middle name like many foreign terrorists. But I digress.

The latest victim in the growing Race War is poor Paula Deen, who posted some silly photo of herself and her son online posing in costume as Lucy and Ricky Ricardo. Her son, attempting to look Cuban, darkened his skin with makeup. This has caused many of the moronic, overarching liberals to go absolutely wild! (You know them, the ones who hire black "cleaning ladies" and Hispanic nannies to clean their toilets and raise their kids.)

Here are a few facts:
1. There actually are people of different races and they have different skin colors. If you want to dress up as a comedic rapist this Halloween, say to pick one at random Bill Cosby, you would need to paint your skin black or nobody would get it.
2. Paula Dean has enough trouble.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sundays Are Hard

It's Sunday, so the New York Times is in the house. Even though we buy it primarily for the crossword puzzle in the magazine section, s...