Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Kennedy to Fetterman: The Fall of the Democrats


When I was 16 I looked up to Senator John F. Kennedy of Massachusetts. He seemed like a God of some sort: Handsome to look at, always well-dressed, graceful and wise and articulate. Today I am literally appalled to see newly-elected Senator John Fetterman of Pennsylvania. He seems like an ogre of some sort: Ugly of face and form, clomping around in a sloppy hoodie like a surly teenage boy, heavily tattooed and unable to complete a sentence. As I say to myself every morning when I look in the mirror, "What a difference 60 years makes!"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Spoiler Alert: Not For the Faint of Heart

I recently saw a disturbing video posted online that has stuck in my brain, like a song you hear that you can't stop playing over and ov...