Friday, November 25, 2022

Things I Can't Believe

I guess I had too much pie....
Just started watching Mad Men and I can't believe this is supposedly the "best thing ever on TV," as one critic said. Oh please. Peggy got pregnant and never realized it but goes to the doctor for abdominal pain and gives birth to a viable baby? Is she a moron? 

A high-school quarterback lost his scholarship to the University of Florida because he uttered the word nigger while rapping to a song in which the word was sung, then posted a video of himself rapping. WTF? Are they joking? The term "woke" should be changed to "brain dead."

Yesterday at dinner, even though there was plenty of turkey and green beans and carrot salad, I ate mostly stuffing and mashed potatoes with gravy, then apple and pumpkin pie with whipped cream and felt sick all night. What was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colorful, But Still Monsters

Those surly, smart-ass, know-it-all (who really know nothing) American youngsters currently holding protests at exclusive colleges and unive...