Friday, November 4, 2022

Confessions of an Election Denier

I am proud to say that I am one of those election deniers you hear being denigrated on the news so often. But before you judge me harshly, let me remind you I'm in good company: sore loser Hillary Clinton, loudmouth Stacey Abrams, former president Jimmy Carter and our current president Joe Biden all vigorously state their belief that Donald Trump was an illegitimate president and that his election was "stolen" with the help of the Russians. (And Stacey still believes she is the rightful Governor of Georgia, a race she lost eons ago.)

Somehow this delusionary thinking popularized by prominent Democrats is never negated by the media and is in fact quietly condoned, as in, "Yeah, who doesn't know that?" Meanwhile, the 21 million Americans, myself among them, who sincerely believe that the 2020 election was rigged, messed with, or otherwise not kosher are regularly excoriated as "traitorous insurrectionists."

It's crazy, that's what it is. Downright nutty, especially when the ballot-counting was obviously bungled and suspiciously shut down early on election night, resulting in the next morning's revelation that Joe Biden, a mediocre hack who was never impressive even before his brain fog, received more votes than any president in history. All I can say about that is "Hahahahahahahahahaha!

So that's one confession. Another is that I plan to vote straight Republican in next week's election no matter who it is or what they are running for since I honestly think the Democrats are dangerous and scary.

A third is, should he run in 2024 I will vote for Donald Trump over any Democrat candidate they can scrape together. (Who wants Joe or Kamala or Mayor Pete or Pretty Boy Newsom or God-save-us Hillary running things?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joe Ain't Kidding: He Wants the Black Vote

These days, and I do mean these days, Joe is running after the black vote with a vengeance. After a lifetime of making racist statements, la...