Friday, October 14, 2022

The Democratic Circus

I have paid no attention to the ongoing TV circus regarding the events of almost two years ago involving a bunch of idiots who entered the Capitol in protest of the questionable election results giving Joe Biden the presidency. I do not believe that it was a threat to our democracy. I don't think Donald Trump made them do it. I believe it's all about how frightened the Democrats are that if Trump were to run again he would win, and so to prevent that from happening they will do anything and everything to make him look like a criminal when, let's face it, they are the criminals.

I'm a college-educated Jew from New York. I don't own a gun or a truck or a MAGA hat. I am not a redneck. I believe in abortions, although I don't think for a minute they are related to a woman's "health."

I also believe that the last election was stolen from the Republicans who were clearly on a path to victory. Sorry, I just do. I also believe that the already-waging media war against Governor Ron DeSantis is another transparent example of how the Democrats are fearful they will lose in 2024. Which they should, as the current administration has made everything in America worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are What You Eat

Here in Maine, it's fiddlehead season. Fiddleheads are baby ferns. If left undisturbed they would become adult ferns, like the ones you ...