Thursday, October 20, 2022

Fashionistas Bleat In Unison






Talk about sheep! Women in America are classic examples of following the flock. In case you are blind and have not noticed, the way women are supposed to wear sweaters and shirts these days is with the front of them tucked into the waist of their jeans or slacks, and the rest of the fabric hanging out. This is done in order to look cool, I suppose, and to show the world you are not fat or pregnant. There are even tutorials online teaching you how to "tuck" correctly!




I, being not a sheep but a cat, don't do this. (As everyone knows, cats are independent and do what they please.) I just tuck the whole thing in or leave the whole thing out. But hey, I have also never heard the music of Taylor Swift so what do I know? 

Above are are just a few examples of how someone "in the know" is supposed to dress these days. While doing so, just say "Baaaaaaa."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anatomy of A Bad Mood

The day starts out fine. There is no war going on outside my windows. We have plenty of food and water, and most especially coffee. The powe...