Tuesday, June 1, 2021

President Yokel*

He might just be a bumpkin.
Okay, I'm over it. The rain stopped, the sun came out, and I'm ready to say bad things about someone again. This time it's Joe Biden, the lying, cheating scoundrel who promised during his campaign for the presidency that he would "bring the country together." All I can say about that is, "Ha!" and "Ha, ha ha!" Yesterday he declared that all of America is "systemically racist," and that includes you. And me. And in order to make up for this abominable situation, reparations must be made. That means money. Moolah. The green stuff.

And just which black people are supposed to get this money? Certainly not any of the numerous black millionaires, I hope. Or any past presidents, one of whom happens to be black in this so-called racist country. And surely not any of the Trump voters, of which there were many, since Joe Biden himself declared not long ago, "If you voted for Trump then you ain't black!"

Well guess what: I ain't no racist and I ain't paying no money to no black people just for the color of their skin. (Way to drive the country further apart, Joe. I know -- Barack made you say it.)

*Yokels are depicted as straightforward, simple, naïve, and easily deceived, failing to see through false pretenses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...