Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If my entire condo building collapses on top of me before I wake,
I pray the Lord will send in a search team to find me in the rubble and sue the bastards responsible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Doing Nothing
I am deep into a period of doing nothing and have been for awhile. In fact, I can sit and do nothing for hours at a time, much of it spent w...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...
No comments:
Post a Comment