Tuesday, June 8, 2021

My Racist Fantasies

This Indian shrink dreams of shooting a lot of white people.

I don't know about you, but I often daydream about killing a whole lot of brown-skinned people. Especially those towel-heads like that Omar lady. And those Indians, with their stupid jewels pasted in the middle of their foreheads. Maybe then they would stop calling my house pretending to sell me something or trying to fix my credit cards. Those accents give them away every time. Or maybe I'll imagine shooting up a day care center full of black kids. You know, while I'm waiting in the doctor's office or getting my driver's license.

But the one I have most often involves blowing up a lecture hall at Yale University while a psychiatrist  of Indian descent is speaking. That would be so cool. Besides her, I could off a bunch of snobby rich white kids at the same time.

I think tomorrow I'll apply for a speaking engagement at Yale, since they go for that sort of thing and find it "refreshing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...