Thursday, June 17, 2021

Hey Joe, Fix This!

Hey, here's an idea: Instead of the government coming up with new ways to make black people feel better about themselves, how about taking on the Scam Phone Call Industry? It impacts people of all colors, creeds and nationalities -- in fact anyone with a phone, which is like everyone over the age of ten.

Just now I got one of those calls. I was in a pissy mood and felt like yelling at someone so I answered. It was one of those Indian guys (from India, not American Indian) who said my social security card was going to be revoked if I didn't act quickly to fix things. I said, "Go ahead, who cares, I never need it for anything anyway.'' He hung up.

These calls come in daily, at least a dozen a day, on our land line and cell phones. Can nothing be done to stop them? Putting your number on the Do Not Call listing accomplishes nothing. Now that's something that our Congressmen and women can really sink their teeth into. Who knows, they might even be able to help. (I bet if a bunch of black people complained they'd get right on it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...