Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Bad Vagina


Censorship is growing at an alarming rate these days. This morning I read an article about the actress Ellen Page who decided she is really a man and so changed her name to Elliot, got a boy haircut and is now "very comfortable in his body." I was perplexed as to how those things made her feel more like a man, and so in the comments section following the article I asked, "Does Elliot have a vagina?"

My comment was disallowed because of "inappropriate language." So I rewrote it to ask if the body part located between her legs was unchanged. That comment was fine. So then I wrote the word "Vagina" all by itself as a comment, and it was disallowed due to "inappropriate language."

"Penis" was also not allowed, but "breast" was fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...