Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Kamala Harris is Not Black


In case you wondered, Kamala Harris is not black (although her life still matters). We have ample evidence of this. Besides being pale-skinned and married to a white supremacist, she can't dance, and as everyone would agree, African Americans are the best dancers among all the different ethnicities on earth, notable exceptions being Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly, both deceased. 

Much has been made in the past couple of days of Kamala and President Trump having a "dance-off" while out on the campaign trail. Weeks ago Trump started doing little dance moves at the end of his rallies, and so naturally the Democrats had to show they could do better. Since Joe was out of the question -- walking is hard enough for him -- Kamala stepped up to the plate. Despite wearing big, clunky sneakers,  indicating how "cool" she still is at the age of 56, her moves were shockingly poor and, I must say, surprising since her father was Jamaican. But her mother was from India, so she only got 50% of the dance genes. Still, I bet she is a fantastic cook.

Anyway, nobody votes for someone based on how well they dance. And I care even less than usual today as this morning at breakfast one of my teeth fell out while I was eating a dried prune. First I thought it was part of a pit, but luckily I figured it out before I threw it away. So go vote for whoever you want, I need a dentist, and pronto.

2 comments:

  1. That dancing video clearly proves your point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...