Friday, October 23, 2020

Jill Biden's Thrifty Threads


For me, the most shocking aspect of last night's presidential debate came at the very end, when Joe Biden's wife Jill --  that's Doctor to you -- came on stage and stood next to her husband. She was wearing my old bedspread! It had been made into a dress of some sort, and there was enough material left over to create a matching face mask. Now that's being downright thrifty! It says to the world, "To heck with fashion, let's be sensible." 

I'm so ashamed. I used my bedspread for a dropcloth when I painted the dining room a few years ago. I have so much to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamas Is In The House

In case you are wondering what's going on with our colleges and universities these days, let me explain: Hamas is in the house. They hav...