Monday, October 26, 2020
Crybabies
As if a recipe for how to make a tuna salad sandwich printed in the New York Times wasn't enough, I just read an article about a teacher at UCLA's School of Management who was fired for refusing to give a shorter, easier final exam to his black students who were "upset" over the death of George Floyd.
The human race is in serious decline. I have no answers, of course, but I thought you'd like to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maine's Uncivil War
Average Maine Democrat. Reporting from Freeport, Maine, I have a front-row view of all the nasty action taking place in this war-torn state,...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...

No comments:
Post a Comment