Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Joe, Shoveling the Shit

Joe getting ready to meet with  the climate.
I just turned on the TV for a few minutes looking for the afternoon news but instead saw Joe Biden, a dead-ringer for his wax statue at Madame Tussaud's except less lifelike, saying what he and Kamala Harris, his newly-appointed second banana, have in store for us. It's pretty exciting stuff, I must say.

For starters, the two of them are going to "meet the climate crisis." Not sure how, when or where that meeting will take place or who will be in attendance. The wind? The sun? The mind boggles. Anyway, I'm stoked.

He also said that he and Kamala will "deliver millions of jobs to those currently unemployed." So I guess that means they will end Covid-19 so everyone can go back to all those shuttered workplaces. Very cool! And best of all, they will "restore the soul of the country so we can all move forward." I for one desperately need some soul restoration, and I'm hoping that "moving forward" means I will finally lose those stubborn ten pounds and fit into my skinny pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...