Saturday, August 1, 2020

I Am A Racist


"Racist" has become a label that implies you are worse than a murderer, a rapist, a kidnapper or a sexual predator. It is now hurled about like a Molotov cocktail to destroy your worst enemy. It's the most heinous crime in America. This is crazy. And worst of all, I've grown tired of hearing about it and so has everyone else, except maybe for Al Sharpton since it's how he earns a living.

If blacks in America want the same considerations granted to all Americans, then why do they label themselves as African Americans? And why have they chosen to adopt fantastical, foreign and nonsense-sounding names instead of the names everyone but them uses, and in fact they themselves used for many years?

I know these very questions will make some people think I am a racist, but guess what: I might be one. Of course I notice race. I can see, can't I? I can tell immediately if someone has black or brown skin. Am I supposed to not see? While a person's skin color does not tell me much else about them, I for sure know when they are not white. So alright already, I guess I'm a racist. Okay, fine. Sue me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hell In New York City

Jew-hater. The fat, ugly woman pictured above -- and yes she is fat and yes she is ugly -- is also an ignorant, Jew-hating racist. She was s...