Monday, December 23, 2019

Udderly Ridiculous

Some women see breastfeeding as an award-winning activity to be done in public and for which they should receive accolades. This is like getting praise for passing a good stool, in my opinion, another bodily function which the non-crazy individual chooses to do in private, except in Nancy Pelosi's San Francisco district where they may be making a political statement.

Anyway, there is a new one of those Facebook borders you can apply to your profile picture that says "Normalize Breastfeeding" in fancy script lettering. I saw it today on my husband's cousin's daughter's page, showing her big fat boobie with a child attached. The child looks old enough to eat a filet mignon with a knife and fork.

For reasons of rebellion, members of today's child-rearing generation have decided to extend breastfeeding for as long as possible. In fact, the longer they do it the more sanctimonious they behave, as if they are the embodiment of Mother Teresa. They're wrong. Instead they are raising a bunch of spoiled brats who grow up to be demanding and unable to do much for themselves. I've seen this outcome in another friend's daughter who was breastfed until age five and now, at six, is a world-class terror.

If you ask me, if the child can say, "I want some Mommy milk," like my friend's daughter did, it's enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Low Crimes and Miss-Demeanors

I haven't tuned in to watch any of the trial coverage for Donald Trump's latest non-crime case, but I have heard snippets on my car ...