Thursday, December 19, 2019

The Aftermath

So now Trump is impeached, further assuring him a place in the history books, maybe even a whole chapter. What I'm thinking is big deal. It doesn't change how I feel about anything, except that most of our elected lawmakers are goofballs, with a very few exceptions.

Life goes on. I will still not vote in 2020 for anyone the Democrats are currently trying to shove down my throat, even if Vladimir Putin comes to my house and puts a gun to my head which is supposedly what we all should be fearing will happen if Trump remains in office. Actually, if Vlad did come to my house I would ask him in, offer him some vodka and possibly get him to take his shirt off. (See photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anatomy of A Bad Mood

The day starts out fine. There is no war going on outside my windows. We have plenty of food and water, and most especially coffee. The powe...