Sunday, December 15, 2019

My Husband's Despicable Cousin

Hillary "Has-been" Clinton famously called the people who attended Trump rallies "deplorable." Personally I'd rather be considered deplorable (deserving of condemnation) than despicable (deserving hatred and contempt) any day, but that's just me.

I say this because of a comment on Facebook posted by my husband's despicable cousin, a woman I have never met in the flesh (which she has far too much of, a trait she passed on to her similarly gigantic and equally foul-mouthed daughter) concerning our country's sitting president. In a spitting match posing as political discussion with my husband and others, she wrote that she hoped Trump would be impeached and suffer a "massive, debilitating stroke."

Like many other Trump-hating Democrats, the woman is clearly despicable. (See definition above.) I mean really, can't the man remain physically healthy despite having policies some find abhorrent? Must he suffer? How does that help anyone feel better about things?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Are What You Eat

Here in Maine, it's fiddlehead season. Fiddleheads are baby ferns. If left undisturbed they would become adult ferns, like the ones you ...