Monday, December 15, 2014

Where Are All the Good Muslims?

Where are all the nice Muslims hanging out? My husband is always telling me not to judge an entire group because of a rotten few, and that most Muslims are wonderful people, there is just this one little nutty faction. Like the guy who took hostage 16 innocent people in Sydney, Australia last night, random shoppers who happened to be in a chocolate shop. Then suddenly they're in some horror movie with a guy in a turban muttering "Get me an ISIS flag, or else."

Where are all the good and decent Muslim leaders and why don't they speak out against this tiny little fraction of radical beheaders who believe in the same religion they do? I am just looking for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuke Gaza (or at Least Ilhan Omar)

If they can say "From the river to the sea," I can say "Nuke Gaza. " That's extreme, I know, but hey, do you rememb...