Thursday, December 4, 2014

This is What 68 Looks Like

Every time I post a picture of myself on my Facebook page that was taken 20 or 30 years ago, people LOVE it! Then when I post a photo of me now, at 68, it never fails that someone will say, "Too bad there is no dislike button, lol." (Today it was my dear brother-in-law.) Or they will just come out and say, "NO, not this one," like my old friend Bill did a year ago, the day before I un-friended him. And my sister, who is older than me, said just last week. But hey, this is what I looked like this morning at about 9:30. In 2014. At the age I am now. Without makeup. Sorry. (Really, really sorry.)

Aging happens. Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RFK Jr: Another Crazy Candidate

It wasn't long ago that I considered voting for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for president. He seemed sane, something we can't say about ei...