Saturday, February 22, 2014

Jerry's Coming

Today is a rare day as it will culminate in my going out and actually having a good time. This happens less and less the longer I live in Maine, as the few things there are to do here have become old hat by now. Don't get me wrong--the lack of crime and traffic is still an up, and one I appreciate every day. But tonight, Jerry Seinfeld is coming to perform at Portland's Merrill Auditorium--for all I know he's already here which would explain why the sun is shining and it's a beautiful day--and I've got tickets. Seeing as how I have to prepare myself for this event, today's blog post has been cancelled, but check back tomorrow for a review of tonight's show. (Here's a preview: Hahaha, hahahahaha, haha, hahahahahaha hahaha, hahahhaha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...