Think about a second. That's not much time. Like, it's really almost nothing. Honestly, you can't do much with it. So then think about losing an Olympic medal by 4/100ths of a second. Is that stupid or what? I mean, would you feel bad? Would you feel like you lost? Better yet, if you were the person who won a medal by 4/100ths of a second, would you feel proud? Like, wow, you are so much greater than that person you beat? It's so dumb.Friday, February 14, 2014
Just A Moment
Think about a second. That's not much time. Like, it's really almost nothing. Honestly, you can't do much with it. So then think about losing an Olympic medal by 4/100ths of a second. Is that stupid or what? I mean, would you feel bad? Would you feel like you lost? Better yet, if you were the person who won a medal by 4/100ths of a second, would you feel proud? Like, wow, you are so much greater than that person you beat? It's so dumb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When A.I. Gets It Wrong
I was skeptical from birth, and it's only gotten worse since then. Of course scrolling the Internet has exacerbated my condition exponen...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...
No comments:
Post a Comment