Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Beyonce: Whose Role Model Is She?

Today's most successful black woman sure looks white to me.
Probably a lot of people will consider the very act of presenting this photo with that caption to be what is called "racist," meaning intending to cast a negative light on black people. When actually, it is quite the opposite. I merely ask the question--Whose role model is she?-- because if I were a young African American woman, with dark skin and dark hair, I would be pissed to high Heaven that one of my black "sisters" wants to look just like a white lady with blonde hair. (Is that Kate Hudson?)

It's like Jews getting nose jobs. Just be who you are people.

2 comments:

  1. I hate to hafta ask the obvious, but are you telling us that Beyonce is an African-American? And not from North Africa or South Africa where Caucasians are African?

    ReplyDelete

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...