Sunday, February 8, 2015

Transgender Weirdness

I want longer arms. And my hair is too wavy, I need it to be straighter. And my boobs have always been too big, I could go down a cup size for sure. And wouldn't it be nice to have blue eyes? And by the way, I wonder what it would be like to have a penis. At the very least I could pee in the woods without it being such a big deal.

God may get some things right, like flowers and birds and the sky and the ocean and Yellowstone and Arches and the rainforests, but He sure does not know what to do when it comes to making people. Just ask Bruce Jenner, who was born a handsome jock but really always wanted to be a freakish matronly lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz

It's hard to believe that what began in 2004 as an innocent tool intended for Harvard college boys to meet attractive coeds on campus ha...