Friday, January 16, 2015

Wusses R Us

In case you need even more proof (besides the existence of reality TV) that the human race is devolving instead of evolving, with people in general more feeble and less capable today than in the past, take a look at this sign outside my local supermarket, where pregnant women and families with infants are considered to be handicapped and thus in need of special parking privileges.

Twenty-seven years ago I was a pregnant 40-year-old and I clearly recall being able to walk just fine. Once my child was born I was still able to walk, and even push a shopping cart with him in it.

And now this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Obama's New America

Barack Hussein Obama relaxing at home. The situation on many of America's college campuses is dire. Not only are we learning that studen...