Sunday, January 1, 2023

Other People

I've only been awake for two hours in this new year and I'm already pissed off and depressed over the stupidity of other people. This is because I made the mistake of logging on to the Internet, where everyone else is.

It's like merging onto a highway that allows anyone to enter regardless of their intelligence, which explains those frustrating traffic jams where you crawl for fifteen minutes or even come to a full stop, wondering what the problem could possibly be and it turns out there's never any problem -- no big accident or giant hole in the road, just some jerk going too slow in the left lane, until suddenly it all clears up and off you go.

When will I learn that "other people" are the biggest problem of all? Will it be this year? I certainly hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Big in Hong Kong

Rainy day in Hong Kong I have never been to Hong Kong, nor have I ever wanted to go. It seems very crowded, at least from all the photos I&#...