I'm pissed because after dodging the disease for almost three years, I'm pretty sure I contracted it last week at a lunch I wrote about with the horrible woman (and her horrible husband) who never STFU for a second and so her germs were being propelled all over me for almost two hours. My only consolation is that she has it now too.
Sunday, January 22, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
On Doing Nothing
I am deep into a period of doing nothing and have been for awhile. In fact, I can sit and do nothing for hours at a time, much of it spent w...
-
Two days ago I fell asleep at the wheel of my car and crashed into a mailbox. I lived and my brand new car sustained damages in the thousand...
-
Brenda Lee today, at home in Nashville. Every Sunday morning my husband goes out to buy the New York Times , a newspaper so biased and smug...

No comments:
Post a Comment