Sunday, January 22, 2023

Even Worse Covid Confusion

Now that I've had Covid for almost five days, my brain is definitely showing the effects. Called "brain fog" by some, it's a top symptom. But surely the biggest symptom is fatigue, exhaustion and every other word you can think of meaning no energy.

I'm pissed because after dodging the disease for almost three years, I'm pretty sure I contracted it last week at a lunch I wrote about with the horrible woman (and her horrible husband) who never STFU for a second and so her germs were being propelled all over me for almost two hours. My only consolation is that she has it now too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Challenge to Katie Couric

Perky though she may be, or may have been in her younger days when she was paid to be, Katie Couric is no brainiac. Calling half of America ...