Wednesday, December 21, 2022

How Dumb Is Joe Biden?


My dear uncle Melvin Keller, possibly the smartest man alive during my lifetime, told me many years ago when I was feeling down: "Anyone who isn't depressed is not paying attention." Since he died over a decade ago he missed the whole Trump collusion fiasco and accompanying rise of Twitter to godlike proportions.  Surely depression is more warranted as a result of those developments. Here's proof: The number of antidepressant prescriptions over the past six years have increased by 34.8%, from 61.9 million in 2015/2016 to 83.4 million in 2021/2022.

I do not take antidepressants but I may have to start soon. One thing that's got me cradling my head in my hands today is learning that the First Lady of Ukraine, Olena Zelenska, visited Paris last week and spent 40,000 eruos, or $42,443 on a shopping spree at a high-end store while her husband was busy pleading with the country's leaders for additional aid to support his war with Russia. And look out -- he's headed our way to ask Biden for even more than the billions the U.S. taxpayers have already given. 

(Later on the story was denied, debated and eventually debunked, saying that while she did go shopping, she spent nowhere near that much. We can only hope.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colorful, But Still Monsters

Those surly, smart-ass, know-it-all (who really know nothing) American youngsters currently holding protests at exclusive colleges and unive...